Wednesday 19 November 2014

It now seems that some people have turned to other methods to try and get me warnings and locks! Trying to involve MSP so I can't even post my own feelings and thoughts on MY OWN BLOG, well guess what....... MSP nor YOU control me and I will continue to say what I like on here! They are separate sites and as MSP once told me it is "OUT OF THEIR CONTROL AND CAN'T INVOLVE THEMSELVES" so it's very odd they now feel that they have a right to control my actions away from the game, once again rules for some people and rules for the rest of us! -.-

Maybe that explains why certain people removed their blogs, all the evidence hidden to play the poor victim(s) You just remember a few things: It was my name that was being slandered! I was the one who sat back for months as my name was dragged through the dirt! I was the one who's name was used in arties or used when they made movies, just to get a little fame (fame they claimed they didn't even care about (i)) and I was the one who ONLY MADE a blog to defend myself and Star when they decided to go so low and make a blog bout the self harmer knowing full well it was a pile of BULL SHIZZLE! Time for them to eat their words "when something is posted online, it is there forever", so even though it might not be available on their blogs, its still out there floating around, copies of which will be used in my defence! 

If MSP dealt with the problems correctly, the game wouldn't be in the mess it is! Locking people for the stupidest things and then allowing others run around causing total mayhem!  Even when I was in hospital, hooked up to drips and machines after undergoing an emergency operation I still got no peace! The lies, blogs and hate still continued, how I was missing from highscores coz I was locked for bullying ect |O How some people wish I wouldn't return |O and all the vile comments that my friends witnessed on walls |O So who is the real VICTIM in all this? How could I be doing the things they were claiming when i couldn't even get out of bed let alone log on to MSP to cause drama & hate? Maybe I should have spoken publicly bout it? Maybe I should have gone into detail how I collapsed at home, how when the operation was being preformed my condition was in fact worse than the doctors had anticipated and took 3 times longer than excepted..... Then would I have got peace, would the lies and drama have stopped? Would people have stopped taking sides and involving themselves when they clearly didn't have a clue what was really going on? -.- I don't speak about my real life unlike some people on that game, I don't use my misfortunes and problems to get attention and sympathy but just coz I don't turn on the tears and go round telling everyone doesn't mean I don't have any! You don't even have a clue what I've had to deal with over the last 18 months, if you did you would see I wouldn't even waste my time on the likes of ""THEM" From hating on them, stalking them, making fake accounts and any other tripe they claim! So just coz your "idol" is posting or spreading gossip about another players DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE! Plus it still amazes me how people jump on the band wagon and like to involve themselves knowing their "idol" is watching, well wakey wakey "Shoe shiners" it doesn't make them like you more, they couldn't give a damn about you! They just like to watch others doing their dirty work and enjoy others hating on someone with whom they have a vendetta!


  

3 comments:

  1. I am there for you dw :D Muah :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is true. Everybody has there own opinion, and it's unfair msp only allow some to be heard.. What's your user on imvu Alisha?

    ReplyDelete