Sunday 2 November 2014


HOLLY'S PREMEDITATED BULLYING OF STAR!!! -.-

Some of you might have already seen Star's updated blog but for those who haven't (blog details in her MSP bio) finally shes had enough of CANDI'S & HOLLY'S BULLYING and has spoken out, just like me, shes sat back for months and read so much fake bullshit about herself and watched her name being smeared just for their entertainment & amusement -.-

Well here's NEWS for you Holly, Star ISNT & NEVER will be scared of you! Even your own BF at the time (boy-got-swag) knows all to well what a bitch you are and how he mailed Star WARNING HER about YOU! Firstly how he tells her not to get involved in my fights or she will get hate, then he goes on to WARN her, YOU WAS ABOUT TO GET STARTED ON HER! -.- So you PLANNED & PREMEDITATED BULLYING HER!!! Just coz she wouldn't sit quietly and watch all your "Family" taunting me & bullying me on my wall, all she did was step in to defend me just like you say you do for your friends! So if you wasn't involved in the spamming why was it any of your business? COZ YOU WAS WATCHING IT!!! -.- Sitting there like the little bitch you are, watching and waiting to get pics and report us (i) Personally I have a name for it..... DIRTY TACTICS! ;) Just hours after he sent her that mail, just as he predicted you did get started on her. You removed her profile block and went to her wall, spamming her with your "dribble"  but ofc you didn't give her chance to comment back on your wall as you rather COWARDLY put the block back into place (i) Then days later you made your FIRST blog post about her! BULLY! -.- Plus I love the fact even though you claim I was doing things, being mean or whatever shit you was claiming at the time he wanted to be my mate (i) Adept would go to the end of the earth to protect me, stick up for me not go sending requests to my "Hater" but then again i guess he knew you was talking SHIT! ;)


Swags mail to Star


Swag feeling sorry for me & wanting to be mates


22 comments:

  1. being a bully is bad enough but planning to bully someone !! thats a fucking disgrace !

    ******* I STAND BY ALISHA *******

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I don't agree but I can't be bothered to hate so I'll put love for Holly instead Holly is amazing, lovely and kind she always repiles she is loyal to her fans she makes fun theme days and she is the oppistite of a bully for any Angeling read this spread the love for Holly and Candi don't hate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I'm right
      #Instead of hating the person who made the post love the person the post i9s about
      A message you should all follow

      Delete
    2. peace and love something your idols promised when they made up with isha but instead they made a war of hate on roxy ...thats when my opinion on your idols changed and im not a hero btw.

      Delete
    3. This isn't a mesage from Holly and Candi its from me

      Delete
  3. Tbh Ali You Have Done Stuff Ever Worser thn Tht Lel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Planning to bully someone?! o.e Now that's just damn right low -.-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olivia now bullying is fine coz it aint tht bad and because its holly were u there tht night she decided to spam hate on my wall threatening me to stop defending my friend? something that the angelings stand for ? no so u don't know how it made me feel ...usual double standards pft ....stardust here btw -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Have You Seen What Ali Does Clearly Not Lawl !

      Delete
    2. yeah i seen them one side laughable vids on you tube rolf and i seen her defend herself against your hate and wen you cant take it you cry bullying :D pft lawl brainwashed robot ...ive know both alisha and candired on a a friends level so i know enough ty :)

      Delete
    3. what do i do then? comment back on walls to tramps that come to mine FIRST (i) wow naughty me |O

      Delete
    4. Ali Bullied To Yah Know And Sweared On A Kids Game Get Your Facts Right Isha ASAP

      Delete
  6. stop being so one sided you fuckin narrow minded angeligs, just because holly is nice to you guys doesnt ean other people may not have reasons to hate her, she is not a fucking angel ! you do know that right? shes not a frikn saint,shes a human being like the rest of us, so like THE REST OF in the world she will have people that dislike her ! not everyone can like you and some have real good reasons of why they hate/dislike ppl maybe they did shit to them but not to you so stop being so one sided!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angelings aren't the only one sided team ie: You as a hero :). Anyway spread love about Alisha if you like BUT don't spread hate for angelings. Holly is a lovely girl with a beautiful heart she isn't an angel but she is a lovely human being

      Delete
    2. dduuuh my point again she's a ''lovely human being'' to you and LOLL here we go again, jsut because im someone who happens to be speaking ''negatively''' about angelings , I'm a hero, you are so big headed for thinking only ''heroes'' hate you, well news flash honey, ''heroes'' aren't the only ones, there are other people on msp besides '''heroes'' and ''angelings'' didnt you know that? and just for the record alishak aint even a hero lol. holly and and candi are the ones spreading shit about alishak on their blogs so just because I make a comment like that you take it as im spreading hate on the angelings?

      Delete
  7. Hi Alisha! I wrote you an apology for everything I did on my blog.. I really mean what I say on it and if you have a spare minute maybe you could just look through it? If appreaciate it so much <3 : rosierofl.blogspot.com

    Tysm if you do :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bitch are you hunny??? Holly doesn't bully nor Candi stop lying. Why do you lie holly and candu do not bully. I know that because I talk to them and have seen a argument involving them and I and they do not bully they just do what is right defend,block and report

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Calling Someone A Bitch? Look At Yourself :D

      Delete
    2. talk to them? looooolz lick their ass you mean? open your eyes you fucking retard

      Delete
    3. Holly bullys and she did its there the proof so stfu arselickers too busy up their arses cant see the truth infront of their faces

      Delete
    4. Yah she bullied butisha you have bullied to pffff LOOK IN THE MIRROR FAGGOTS

      Delete