Saturday 22 November 2014

DOES 1 IN 3 ACCOUNTS BELONG TO ME?  (i)

It seems someone else wants to join and and talk crap about me and once again claim I'm the owner of yet another account |O  Well you just make yourself look stupid Benny boy! (i've deleted your comment, go somewhere else to advertise your blog! -.- ) 
Are you implying that anyone with the name Alisha or Ali is me? Loooool (i) Tbh I think your after a little attention and talking through your ass, Firstly MOST people know I DON'T use the name ALI and if they call it me, I CORRECT THEM, my name is Alisha and I only refer to myself as it! So I don't really have to waste much time on you, do I? Secondly, as for me being Adept, if  you would like to join me and him in the MALL, feel free to join us on our DAILY visits there! I struggle to go to the mall on my own account let alone two! & lastly using a hacker for fame?  Seriously these outrageous claims just keep coming |O If that was the case i wouldn't waste my time making movies and i defo wouldn't spend most of my online time watching other people's movies! DUHHHHH! You just seem a mad little boy who got deleted from my friend's list  :p Maybe instead of making feeble, pathetic blogs and worrying about me, concentrate on your list for Santa ;)








3 comments:

  1. They should really get a life them stupid fucking haters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alishak check out my blogspot isn't something mean....I just think you would be interested Magnimous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete