Friday 28 November 2014

Caroline 

Your blog is a pile of "Tripe"and your just after attention, trying to make yourself look more important than you are, normally I wouldn't waste my time on you but seeming your calling me a bully yet again |O and have made a few blogs about me (brought to my attention 2day) can you explain this? This is your warning/lock from 2 wks ago when you was BULLYING ME in the mall with your mate Malaika! :p  The night you seem to like telling people lies about and I hear you wish you had took pics, well firstly I DID!!! ;) & the reason you didn't coz YOUR LYING! Don't you think we didn't see your intentions that night? (i) How you both started with your little comments and digs, trying to make us bite so you could take little pics and spread yet another FAKE STORY! Shame it didn't work! :p (I also have private messages sent from Malaika (to Ali) after myself & Adept had left the mail, trying to insight a fight on IMVU, It amazes me the amount of lies your willing to tell, to make "Them" like you! lolz) You also forget to mention I have about 5 accounts blocked that belong to you on Alishak and how you like to post on Holly's wall telling her your going to spam my back up, Ali's wall coz you believe I haven't blocked you there yet (more bullying :s ) well it seems I'm a little to smart for you :) So unless things can't come back and bite you on the ass, you really shouldn't comment! Oh btw your blog is kinda outdated, it still claims you think  I'm Adept, well you know fully well from the night mentioned above that I'M NOT as he was in the mall and you was throwing insults at him too! But I guess your not going to change it as you think it hurts my feelings (i) lolz and it's just another way for you to BULLY ME! o.e  




There you go, your claim to fame! |O







13 comments:

  1. That's it. I have seen so much now from you, your blog and the affect you are having on people. Wont you just give it a rest alisha!? If u hate us, then just ignore us- leave us alone. Okay? Its not helping anyone! Your posting r cruel and unkind and idk what you're trying to do. Yes, you hate us and yes u wanna express your feelings, but wth is up with the eternal, harsh blog postings! Just give it a rest! Caroline isn't a bully, neither is mal. Okay? Yes, we all have the past, but just move on fgs! Just move on and give the bloggings a rest! If you keep these blogs, arts and nasty comments up, do u think it will ever end? No! Unless u want it to carry on, but that isn't right and u know what, that IS bullying... We all just wanna smile and move on. Alisha- just stop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you lot hate alisha but didnt choose to ignore her instead you all blogged her and your still blogging your half truths about her ...so now she speaks up for herself and you all want her to be quiet hmm? i wonder why ?? your the bullies your little gang alisha is one person who defends and replies to your nasty comments yet you all call her the bully when theres a whole group of you trying your best to get her hate and take her down for what ? because shes smart at defending herself and you lot cant take it ...shutup she has the right to blog considering the amount of blogging your idols have done and they never came to alisha saying we are stopping everything and settling this feud so be quiet .

      Delete
    2. Tbh Whitegoldwolf you're on my list and I usually keep my nose out of this angeling blogging business but to me it seems rather hypocritical that your "mates" can blog about Alisha, spread the biggest amount of bullshit about her, call her disgusting names, and she has no right to fight back?

      To tell HER to calm down is like trying stick a needle in a bull and then offer it a sugarcube -.-

      Bit stupid, right? :)

      Delete
  2. Looool I LOVE the fact yet again your blaming someone else (ME) I think your posting on the wrong blog sweet and Hate you, grow up, I have MANY FRIENDS THAT ARE ANGELINGS! (i) & was you there that night? NO and like i said heres her warning so msp agree with me! :p So i hope when i go and look on other blogs (your mates) you will have made the same comments there? and if she isnt a bully maybe i should share those pics and let everyone see that she is! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never mentioned that I was blaming you actually and yes we all have different friends. But don't u see Alisha? You're doing it again. You're fighting back. I never started a fight in comments, I just asked. Please just give this a rest- all of this! You're carrying fights on that dont want to be continued. Put the past behind, but a smile on your face and just please stop. If u won't listen to the words i am speaking then idk what to do. Yes we all have pasts, but brush them behind us. please alisha, please... and do u think that showing images of my 'mates' will make anything better? I certainly don't, you will just start more...We don't want this, you don't want this. Please, just leave it be. Please...

      Delete
    2. btw whos carrying it on? Magnimous.blogspot.com (i) so until you have all the FACTS shush :)

      Delete
    3. Fine, i will shush. i do not want to fight, i just dont. I dont want it anymore and i wont... and i nvr said that. Look, i am going, ty for reading and replying, goodbye...

      Delete
  3. and like i said, i didnt start it, so go tell your mates! & carrying on fights well wot you doing here then? FIGHTING! (i) Oh and defo makes it better.... BETTER FOR ME! Stops lies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. & btw it wasn't so long ago you was sending me mail bout them either! ;)

      Delete
  4. I agree with aspects of both sides. Whitegoldwolf, I like the way that your not raging out or anything and your clearly sticking up for your team and defending yourself, and on the other hand, yes alisha does have a right to fight back after all the blogs being made about her. In my opinion, nobody is bullying here and this is more of just a never ending debait. Even though we're all blogging away about eachother, deep inside I think we're all just tired of the arguments. I read candi, holly alisha stars and many people's blogs before I make a decision on who's wrong and right. There's never been enough proof for anybody to win this battle. So if we're all going to be losers no matter how many words we post on line why do we continue? Idrk. I don't hate alisha or star in fact I think they're nice and do a lot for others. However I'm tired of these blog postings and im sure many others are D:< sorry for this long comment xD ~Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and I love your blog banner btw c; Christmassy ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. However Caroline's blig is not 'tripe' it's good, well written and she has a kind heart ;)

    ReplyDelete