Saturday 1 November 2014

AliCouldntGiveAShit!

Holly tbh i didn't read most of your last post, it was just so boring |O Firstly I think Adept has earned enough of his own fame for you to not even contemplate bringing that into it, hes on the second highest page of highscores for money EARNED! :p  Plus you shouldn't really flatter yourself and accuse me of spying on you or your diamonds, it was kinda a standing joke on MSP, people laughing that your true colours were showing, how Holly that claimed she couldnt care less about fame was running like a rabbit in headlights trying to stop him, on double fame non stop for days loooooolz I didn't need to check, people were more than willing to INFORM me! ;) & maybe when you take your head out of your ass go back and read things tidy b4 blogging....... IMVU :?s Wdf you talking about?

Another thing, wall spamming, when did i say it was only ok for me???? NEVER! What you and your muppets need to understand if they come to my wall FIRST i will go back and DEFEND myself and so what if i get a lock? Do you really think I'm going to sit back and read the bullshit comments bout me and not defend myself just in case I get a lock? NO CHANCE. It just shows im willing to do my own dirty work unlike you! In fact you should be pleased when people get locked, its the only time you get to see your mug on first page :p 

And dropping blogs? Stopping them? BULLSHIT!!! Hadn't Candi made that SICK, DISGUSTING, FAKE, PROPAGANDA blog about the self harmer I would NEVER have even made a blog! For someone that claims she hardly plays & only comes on to see her "friends" she seems to spend a lot of time doing blogs (i) Blogging half/fake stories! If shes not there how does she knows whats going on??? Oh she DOESN'T  but will blog anyway to keep herself and DWINDLING Angelings in the spotlight! You don't like my swearing either? Aww you must have been mad at Candi's for HERS then? Did you slap her wrist or place her on the naughty step? Maybe thats why she went back and removed hers? ;) 

14 comments:

  1. Omgg so you know MSP have tagged the word angelings? Shows you how much they <3 that precious team;)

    - Carlyyy;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tbh i thought it was me spelling it wrong lolz

      Delete
  2. Lolz I agree with every word :) angelings are serious hypocrites and it's pathetic how candi and holly read the comments before posting them so that the truth has no way of getting out. Like seriously who do they think they are? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. alisha its me star anyways my blog is stardustukmsp.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alisha. I'm not really sure how to put this but I looked back over everything. All the arguments in the comments.. All the blog posts ect. And I am sorry. I'm sorry for coming on your blog and writing irrelevant comments when I don't even know you. I removed all of my blog posts about you because it isn't fair for my to hate on someone I've never met, and I don't want to be the cause of any more drama. I want to support everyone on msp despite my team.. Don't get me wrong, i love angelings to bits and would never give up on them but I don't want to be involved in this. I dont think your a bully. There's not enough evidence to show and we all make mistakes, right? From now on I won't post about you or leave irrelevant comments.. -rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this totally agree with this Post<3 From Paula!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol Who Fucking Cares What Page You Are It's Not Real Life DuH! And ali we all know you spammed adept with greets to make him first why do you care so much about fame it's FAKE Loolz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spammed with greetings? looooolz maybe take your head out of your ass sweetie and check my awards, unlike some people i dont have thousands of diamonds, your so fucking THICK >.<

      Delete
    2. Im an Angeling, but that doesnt mean i cant say my own opinion....
      Olivia how could she spam adept with greets? That probaly takes mmore then 20,000 diamonds and idet anybody has that much. Yes, everyone helps out to gain fame.. i do it too so what. Again im forever an Angeling but come one please dont make up rumors becoause if you are an angeling then you should know by know hating does NOTHING.

      Delete
  7. Don't be mean now Ali if you didnt care u wouldnt post

    ReplyDelete
  8. you back? |O STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR x-o

    ReplyDelete