Tuesday 6 October 2015

1 million views




Tysm for the 1 million views on my google page :o 

Im super happy & shocked that its got so many views loooolz Esp as its got all those views in only 1 year!!! |B I guess it just proves if you like me or hate me, you still wanna see what i have to say :p
I owe the biggest thanks to all those drama queen attention seeking clowns coz we all know if they aint spreading shit and lies about me on MSP then they are on my blog splatting it with their BS insults and comments or spying on my google page (i) Im sure they count for bout 90 % of the total views! loooolz
The best part of getting so many views is to show the retards that i have the loudest voice! Looooolz More people get to see what i have to say & hear the truth & my side of the story (i) and their BS lies dont really get them anywhere! All those stupid edits they make, my "defense" comments that they take out of context, twist & post without the FULL story. Even the ones that make threats that they are going to blog me |o First i couldnt give a shit ;) & those threats are just as stupid & lame as they are! If they think im worried that on a good day they might get 5 views, a handful of  people seeing their propaganda, false victim post on their crappy blogs then they are very much mistaken coz i know that very same day a few hundred people have taken a look at mine, to see what my thoughts are & to have a chuckle at my wit and charm as i knock the losers on their ass............
 Once again! ;)

5 comments:

  1. congrats alisha, and it seems how nice of a life the haters have lol -brooke the badger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo congrats!!! tbh i was one of those stalkers o,e xDD Maybe I still am who knows? O,O

    ReplyDelete