Friday 30 October 2015




Once again I see my name being dragged into BS and lies, let's start by saying when all those attention seeking clowns were splatting my wall this morning, I WASN'T even online, enough people know this is true,coz as soon as they saw me log on, they were mailing me, telling me to check my wall! So how can I bully someone if i'm not even there? ...... Think that clears up her/the lies straight away! ;) 

I see my name all over the forums....... Again! |) , more lies, hate and anything else people can make up, I am not that Shantell or whatever her name is..... IF I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY I WILL EITHER USE MY ACCOUNT OR SAY IT HERE! I have better things to do with my time than worry about you bunch of "forum freaks" If your not slagging me off and making up lies, it's another high level person, you just show yourself as sad little bitches that can't hide your jealousy of others! Do you think people give a toss what you say? The only ones that do, are the sados looking for new mates, trying to fit in coz they are so lonely sitting there being a "no body", having nothing to do, they will say anything to get a pat on the back! (i) So just coz you like talking through your asses it doesn't mean you have to fill MSP with shit! ;) 

You boast about being famous forumers loooooolz I have never heard such a lame self-appraisal in all my life! O_o Bigging yourselves up coz you think its kwl to insult, bully & lie about people on a part of MSP that most people don't even look at looooooolz  Wow if only I was that kwl (i)  Your not famous forumers your FORUM BULLIES & it makes me laugh your so gutless half the time your on forums your using a fake accounts loooolz, Aww don't you want people to know who you really are, don't you want them to see what sad, jealous, evil, lying snakes you are? Plus something that cracks me up is sometimes you even talk to yourselves using different account loooool Backing up your own comments, agreeing with yourselves so more people will think your lies are more believable loooooolz (i) 

I not even gonna post pics and names as people can go see for themselves if that want to see what low lives I'm talking bout and I'm not willing to give them a slice of the attention they are craving (i) Coz we all know that's why once again my name is being used! 


Even from starting this post and checking my wall, another BULLY is back, calling me names, saying that I blocked them already today on a different account (Wow admitting in pubic that your a BULLY that doesn't stop when blocked!) You claim to be victims but trip yourselves up when you make remarks like that, I'm sure if you was a victim you would stay away from me, be mailing MSP bout me & not logging onto different account to once again ATTACK ME! DAF!  Plus you dont understand why people like me :?s Thats coz they see whats really going on!!! They see what BS and bullying I have to deal with and guess what..... You think its smart, you think it will get me more hate but in fact it has the reverse effect! :p People feel sorry for me, they see who the REAL VICTIM IS, I get more help and friend requests every time  you start on me FOR NO REASON once again! -.- & there you was thinking I was upset and worried bout your lame "ambush" (i) Nahhhh I'm smiling to myself & thinking "these clowns are even more stupid than i thought (i)" & I love the fact so many people claim I bullied them, bullied their mate, well wheres your proof?  OHHHH YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!!! Coz if you did, you would ALL be posting it EVERYWHERE for EVERYONE to see! & everyone knows thats a FACT!!! Theres nothing on me but your faces and comments are everywhere for people to see for themselves, seems you have no self control as well as no brains!




No comments:

Post a Comment