Friday 30 October 2015


Ohhhhh Mia and you claim this is proof? loooolz I think my "points" are more credible than that lame effort! (i) (You mail me from an account telling me to check your blog...... I knew it would be crap, a waste of my time, but even i'm shocked how cack this is :D loooooooooolz)

For those people that don't know whats going on, it seems the forum bullies have upset someone & they are receiving hate mail ect and they are spreading yet another rumour about me, claiming that I'm the girl named below, even though I had never heard of her until 2/3 days ago it's meant to be me |) I'm sure this is now the 20th account/person they have claimed I own, they will say anything to caused trouble/drama and try and get that 2 mins of attention! 

Btw the comments are still closed on my posts as some people just wont stop going on and on and on and on ......... 
Taken from her blog, this is what she calls proof O_o phahahaha!


  • We have the same grammar, that's odd coming from you considering you have never had a conversation with me! (i) Plus I have some intelligence and if it was me & I didn't want you to know it was me, I would talk in a complete different manner, wouldnt I? Duh!  
  • I didn't make the video, a friend did (i) My lock has been on my blog for months! Just like you on your blog, people can add what they want with the aid of lightshot ect! (like i used to get your above BS post from your blog, that's not on my computer is it? Yet I got to add it here! ) Plus my lock wasn't on my computer it was on my account DUH! 
  • I don't ask ANYONE to defend me, i can defend myself & already stated and well known on msp, if i have something to say i will say it on MY ACCOUNT or my blog!
  • Manyyyyyyy people say "lolz" I don't have copyright ownership of it (i) 
  • Date myself? (i) I think my previous blog post proves I'm not him but if your slow and still trying to catch up that's not really my problem
  • You are stupid coz its not me and you know yourself you have insulted, bullied, lied about tons of people on there, MANY people dislike you, (i cant even say i dislike you coz i don't even think bout you) & you and all your other vile mates have brought any hate onto yourselves! Do you think that everyday you can make forums and remarks about people and people will lie back and take it? O_o  Maybe try staying off the forums for a while and the hate YOU have CAUSED YOURSELF will stop! Heres another fact for you too, I DON'T EVER GO ON FORUMS unless my friends share them with me, when they are about me, I have better things to do than read the bullshit you lot think is funny/kwl
Cba to post the rest of your post bout me (her comments) why would i even comment on your bf when I didn't know you even had one :D Your blocked for a reason so why would I even look at you? You might think your important in your little circle of "Forum Bullies" but in mine your NOTHING! #TakesBkTag! 

I do have an idea who it is, but I'm not even gonna waste my time saying coz unlike you without proof I don't go pointing my finger but I will say maybe try taking a closer look at your OWN mates (Its very surprising what old/deleted bff tells others when that friendship breaks down looooolz) 


No comments:

Post a Comment