Friday 11 September 2015


Once again that bullshit rumour has surfaced that me & Adept are the same person |O  I dont get why people even waste their time making this claim as theres enough people on msp that knows this is utter BS! 
Ofc this rumour is spread by clowns that dont know us, never spoke to us or been on our friends lists, they are just after attention or trying to impress their sad little mates!
If we are the same person explain a few things for me plz :
How come me & Adept visit the mall together nearly EVERYDAY?
(People moan about lag 24/7 but think its possible for me to load two high level accounts in the mall and talk to myself  loooolz kinda impossible & i would have better things to do!)
How come theres lots of PICS of myself and Adept posted on here?
(not just MSP but Imvu pics too, plz dont tell me you think i also have to fake a bf there too? (i) First you cant log on two accounts at the same time & everyone that plays Imvu kinda knows that the boys are "Thirsty", even the bobble head girls stand a chance of a little fun xD )
How come even though most people know im white, when im supposedly pretending to be Adept i can talk another LANGUAGE?
(looooooolz i will say im smarter than you "haters" but even i have to admit im not that fucking clever :p but ofc he's taught me the naughty words xD)
How come when Alishak got locked & IP locked, Adept was able to log on MSP? 
(I will admit he wasnt online much as he didnt see the point in playing without me but he was there! Need proof? )

There he is defending me 15-01-2015 just after my lock! 

How come "Haters" say "as soon as i post on one wall and get blocked, the other one blocks me too?"
(Its not fucking brain science is it?  You kinda answer your own question (i) coz as we predict you get blocked on mine & rush to his wall to spam him with hate instead! O.e
Dont you think we talk or check each other walls? We come as a pair and the sooner you work that out the better!
Plus neither myself or Adept add clowns that have hated on the other one, coz its shocking the amount of people (99.9999999% of the time its girls) think they can "Bully" me and then go licking Adept's ass for him to add you...... Dream on! :D

I think thats enough proof that we are NOT the same person but if people want to carry on saying it, thats fine as you cant educate everyone! (i) & it will be YOU people are laughing at NOT US!
Plus if i was Adept i would be telling people i was him, coz managing to get 4 ACCOUNTS to high scores would be some achievement, wouldnt it? (i)  
& another upside of this BS rumour is i have less girls flirting & trying to touch my PUDDY! :D 





2 comments:

  1. Wow o.o Who would start the rumor again???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't mind those bitches. They're just jealous about you 2.

    ReplyDelete