Tuesday 24 February 2015

I just wanted to say I hope you have an awesome Birthday Sauces coz behind those "Massive hands" and "Toffee nose" you are kinda a special person (plz note I added "Kinda" after all it's only your Birthday and not an April fools trick ;) looooolz) I guess adding you on MSP and putting up with your awful outfits and shitty jokes were worth it, coz I truly have found a good  Friend  acquaintance. Our friendship isn't about licking each other asses and calling each other "MSP sister's" (all that fake crap), it's about us taking the piss and insulting each other and just having a laugh but still knowing we will be there for each other when times are hard, which you have been there for me over the last few wks, more than I ever thought you would have been so tysm for everything & for being my "True friend" & that's why I hope & think you deserve an extra special day!  xXx

P.s How big was that ring box? As that ring must be the size of a Hula hoop :o  looooolz

bkjbjbjb

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday sauces :) wow Alisha showing her sweet side :o :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ring box at the top is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question.. Someone called 'ImBackItsMeAlishak' claims they're you. is it you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would Alisha really make an account named that? LOOL no

      Delete
    2. Didn't have anything to do with you. Bye.

      Delete
    3. well shes stating a fact, as your too dull to work it out for yourself, plus like i would tell you anyway ;)

      Delete
  4. loool alisha like ud tell her if its u |O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr i thought the same when i saw her comment, just blanked the retard :p

      Delete
  5. Happy late birthday to sauces! Never too late to celebrate xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alishak im kitkat1611 , yes i reported u 8 times and got u locked out but... im sorry for everything call me a retard = fuck you hate on me or pick on me = get a mother fuckin life! , be nasty and hateful - go fuckin rot in the deep side of hell! , be nice and say its ok = your amaze , stop arguing and just get on with each other = yhh bitch :D

    ReplyDelete