Monday 9 February 2015

Well well well what do we have here? :o  I think I owe you an apology Clyde, I claimed you was full of lies & every word that tumbled from your mouth was bullshit but your "leaving" comment on MSP proved me wrong! ;)  "MSP LOCKED THE BULLY!" They certainly did Clyde!!! (i) ENJOY YOUR LOCK OUT! ;)  LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLZ

At last MSP got to see you for the lying, bullying, drama queen you was & now you get to feel what its like being locked! :p But you might find it harder to deal with, as I had loads of support and friends around me  (i) but you, you will just fade into a distant memory for everyone!




Clyde's famous last words! :p


Sayonara :D



10 comments:

  1. This made me laugh so much xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. well the list is endless ;) loooooolz

      Delete
    2. Lol 😁 Clyde must be angry but he deserves it. Lol if people had no hate,karma would aviod them. LMAO the waving bug. Good one Alisha 😆

      Delete
  3. Finally (i) Thank you MSP! He deserved it xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD good one!! This made me laugh cus I cant stand her. Yes Clyde is a girl did you know xDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well now clydes gone someone else I going to be 'Main hater' So I wouldn't be that person because as u can see clearly That Alisha will stand for what's right and get you locked out :P

    ReplyDelete