Saturday 25 October 2014

Where do i even start with you? 

You are and always will be an attention seeking little bitch, your pitiful to watch, EVEN I cringe for you! >.<  The whole time I've known you, if there's been drama on MSP you have always been in the thick of it! Your jealous of other people's popularity, their movies, their FAME! That's why you smeared ROXY'S name for months and months, you couldn't stick the fact her movies were better than yours and people loved her more than you! Did you really think if you got her enough hate you could get your pathetic little ass back pass her? :D  NO CHANCE! You even drum on about me, you don't get why people like me, well let me tell you why Candi ...... People on my list get to see it ALL, they get to see the HOOLIGANS that you like to call your "Family" splatting insults, lies and any stupid fucking ideas that enters their heads, they get to watch them come to my WALL FIRST. They also see them jumping from wall to wall, insulting anyone that dares to stand up to them! Its a fucking DISGRACE! -.- THEY START IT AND THEN CRY FUCKING WOLF AND CLAIMED TO BE BULLIED! -.-  People don't speak out bout Angelings not because they like them or think they are right, its coz they are to SCARED too! Look at poor Gruby last wk, he saw someone talking shit about me on a wall and he stood up for me and what happened a new war broke out! Angeling after angeling abusing him, spamming him and dragging more and more people into the chaos, and you had the fucking cheek to call him a BULLY, you wasn't even fucking there so how can you even comment? -.- Also when I'm here your blog about Taylor is another pile of shit, twisted and turned to suit you, you haven't mentioned why i made my comments on her wall or is it coz you DON'T  know what went on? Or maybe it's coz your trying to hide the fact that once AGAIN one of your MAFIA started it, on my wall wishing I caught Ebola? Either way it just shows what a devious bitch you are and not telling people the "TRUTH" that you go on and on and on about |O Tbh i couldn't give a flying fuck that you blog my comments, I make them in my DEFENCE and they are there to be read and the sooner you get it through your thick fucking head the better! 

On the other hand the more you blog the more people get to see the real you, they will see for themselves the lengths you will go to to try and ruin someone and your last blog was a prime example, I think someone got a little carried away (i) all the name calling, the vile language >.< Just remember Candi it might be your blog, you can say what you want but there are little CHILDREN on MSP that look up to you, came looking on your blog coz you shared the link with them! 

NOW FOR THE BEST BIT .......... Time to introduce =SHARPAY=  & her sister (xxx Sparkle lover xxx) Sharpay is the (false self harmer) girl you tried to use to RUIN mine & STAR's name with! -.-  All people have to do is trace her back from your blog coz you DIDNT hide her identity very well wooooops (i)

As you can see from her comment she went to ADEPT'S wall FIRST! & surprise surprise when he went to her wall, who was there running her mouth off bout Adept & myself...... Holly! Involving herself in more drama, inciting it and then blogging it making out it was us who started it! BULLSHIT! -.- So look at the pics below, you will see her (Sharpay), her sister's account (that she uses) and CANDI & HOLLY spamming her THEMSELVES and CANDI even calling Sharpay a LIAR!!!!!!!!!!! BUT THOUGHT IT WAS OK TO USE A LIAR AS HER VICTIM! :@ Lastly look at the sick little bitches status about her own MOTHER! -.- If she's going to use her own mother's name for ATTENTION she will use ANYONES!!!!!!!!! WHEN YOU TRY AND RUIN SOMEONE AT LEAST USE SOMEONE WITH SOME CREDIBILITY!!!!!!! IF YOU THOUGHT I WOULD SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING WHEN YOU SCOOP THAT LOW YOUR A BIGGER FOOL THAN I THOUGHT...... YOUR A FUCKING LYING LOWLIFE!!!! -.-

Click to enlarge!

On Adept's wall (start of the darma! -.-)


On her sister's account

Candi spamming her! :o Not very nice words Candi (i) plus you also call Sharpay a liar YOURSELF!
Closely followed by Holly! (i) Does it take two of you to deal with her, isn't that BULLYING? ;)


& heres  =Sharpay= again~  Claiming her mother has slapped her in the mouth and thrown her down the stairs >.<          


50 comments:

  1. I'm shocked and speechless O.o -M

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOSH THEM ANGELINGS! ALL THEY DO IS HATE ON YOUR GB AND ANYONE WHO STICKS UP FOR YOU, GRRRR MAKES ME SICK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stop being so jealous of us angelings :3

      Delete
    2. Don't Be So Jealous Hun, We Just Are Too Swag For You Hun :3

      Delete
  3. OMF first of all... Well said lol no nonsense and poor gruby I mean just see wat ANGELINGS do they jump from wall to wall spreading their crap and shit hate! >.< I mean do they have anything better to do? Looool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually We Don't Hate. We Defend Ourselves When BEING Hated. There Is A Difference You Know?

      Delete
  4. This is the thing ali....let me get this straight when your "heros" hate on us its FINE and when we defend ourselfs its not ok i mean like wtf we can defend ourselfs we won't let you bash us cuz that will never happen cunt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me nor Adept are not a "Hero" so why mention them?

      Delete
    2. We Mention Them Because They Hate On Us.
      Something You And Them Have In Common. (i)

      Delete
  5. and its not like you know if sharpay gets abused by her mother your not a fucking genie

    ReplyDelete
  6. and when u bullied me ali you had a whole army of people bullying me so yeah idiot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if thats the case she wouldnt be self harming over us would she????????/ ;)

      Delete
    2. FULL OF SHIT! Once again you came to my WALL so dont play the victim! |O

      Delete
    3. Nope liar i cant believe you

      Delete
    4. You deserve hate Olivia ;) You shit angelings are such a big FAT bullies! Useless brains you guys have -__-

      Delete
    5. Bullies More like hero's hate on me i don't cry words don't hurt me :) And i'm not fat babe and my brain isn't useless im in top for all my lessons at school

      Delete
    6. @Sinchana
      WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? Why Say Somebody Deserves hate. And For The Last Time. Angelings ARE NOT Bullies. We Defend Ourselves. How Is That Wrong? Tell Me.

      PS: Your The Only One That has A Useless Brain.

      Delete
  7. GAWD open your sordid fuckig eyes you ass liching lil bitch olivia, WHY DO YOU THINK EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON HIGHSCORES ON FIRST PAGE HATE CANDIRED? yess thats right , isha, roxy, chuck fran and alishak and adept! they all hate candireds guts, if shes such an amazing person why would she be hated? does candired even have a proper reason for spreading hate on these people? it makes no sense even why does she hate roxy? ? because she overtook her?, candi fucking hates everyone , i remember when she randomly made a post about isha not giving out GIFTS LOL fucking hell, candi is the one who creates her enemies herself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is hated because they are all jelly of her duh she is wonderful kind and beautiful

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Because Candi Is Amazing, They Are All Jealous Of Her. She Is An Amazing Girl, That Is Truly Inspiring. :)

      Delete
  8. Lies Alisha liess & plus the last bit made noooo sense xD For anyone who believes ali they are stupid (y)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FUCK RIO THE TRUTH IS THERE! :p

      Delete
    2. & if your that fucking dull to understand it, its your problem everyone else seems to retard ;)

      Delete
    3. Alishak leave Rio alone, And Alishak I beg you to stop using bad language -.- and learn to spell..

      Delete
    4. Will you learn some grammar, it's not a capital after a comma. XD

      Delete
    5. Jim leave Pony alone for gods sake she is just asking Alishak to stop swearing which she should -.-

      Delete
    6. @Jim
      Fuck You Because Nobody Is Perfect.

      Delete
    7. Leave her along :?s it's my blog, she came here! nice one jim, not so much of a smart ass is she? ;)

      Delete
    8. And? Pony is just saying to stop swearing and if Jim can be so grammar perfect and whatever it alone! -.-

      Delete
  9. Candi & Holly are bullying there own Angeling member xD How stupid? I bet Sharpy is just lying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ali, tbh your just a complete BITCH what makes you think you have to right to say any of those things? what if sharpays mother does abuse her? the only bully around here is you (:
    blogpost for you...
    caroline298msp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FUCK OFF CAROLINE! i have a RIGHT to defend my name and if its true bout her mother she would be SELF HARMING OVER THAT AND NOT ME!

      Delete
    2. you think im gonna waste my time read your scabby blog, fuck off your a no body just licks ass and talks shit :)

      Delete
    3. ALI YOU NEED TO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY. WORDS HURT. I CAN ONLY IGNORE SO MUCH. THERE'S A LINE ALI, AND YOU JUST CROSSED IT YOU 2 FACED CONNIVING LITTLE BITCH. IV HAD FUCKING ENOUGH OF YOU. LEAVE MY FRIENDS THE FUCK ALONE OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL STOP THINKING, STOP CONTROLLING MYSELF. ILL STOP THINKING ABOUT YOUR FUCKING FEELINGS AND SAY WHAT COMES TO MY HEAD WHEN IT COMES TO MY HEAD. I WOULD NEVER SAY ANY OF THE THINGS YOU SAID IN THIS POST OR IN THAT REPLY..YOU TRULY ARE A HEARTLESS MONSTER!

      Delete
    4. Really? |O Well dont like my comments, FUCK OFF MY BLOG!!!! simple even for a dumb fuck like you! :)

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    6. you really love cursing don't you Ali? you say whenever there's a problem Holly & Candi are at the heart of it, But that's not true. Whenever there's a problem on msp YOUR at the heart of it. I dislike you Ali. No, actually i DESPISE you. You don't know what happens to people in real life, and by saying the first HURTFUL thing that comes to mind..well..ill take it your smart enough to work that one out for yourself. if your not just as and i will explain (y). You’re fine with bullying people but when they defend themselves, or someone defends them it’s such a BIG problem. You and Star go around msp hating on people, like you’re the queens of that game. Well have I got news for you. YOUR NOT! YOU MADE MY 6 YEAR OLD NEIGHBOR CRY! NEVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE HAVE I DISLIKED SOMEONE AS MUCH AS I DISLIKE YOU! How does it feel Ali to know YOU have made a 6 year old cry? Ever heard the song ' King of anything ' by Sara Bareilles? probably not, but still. It describes you PERFECTLY. Especially this part:

      You've got opinions, man
      We're all entitled to 'em
      But I never asked

      So let me thank you for your time
      And try not to waste any more of mine
      Get out of here fast


      I hate to break it to you babe
      But I'm not drowning
      There's no one here to save

      Who cares if you disagree? You are not me
      Who made you king of anything?
      So, you dare tell me who to be
      Who died and made you king of anything?


      We never asked for YOUR opinion Ali. Especially if its hateful. Both Candi & Holly don't need the stress of it, and you know that.

      Delete
    7. So why are you on Alisha's blog looking for hate. It's Alisha's blog, it's ALL her opinion. Shes not gonna blog things she does not believe is true is she. -.-

      Delete
    8. if you think im even gonna read all that dribble your having a laugh, wasted your time sweetie ;)

      Delete
  11. Saying his nicely here... Please stop this madness. Tbh, if we are being in ANY way mean to you, and you have done nothing wrong then just ignore us. Simples. The only point I have came to ur wall is because I was mad about ur art about Holly :/ Which I am sorry for btw. If Candi or Holly feel the need to annoy you then don't listen to them. And the same the other way round. I really want this fighting to stop, but Idek if it will ever. If this ever becomes World War 3, I am not getting involved. I will wait at the sidelines, because none of this has anything to do with me. Plz stop this semi-war that's going on. And I'm going to tell Holly & Candi this too... you all deserve to know..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah well if they stopped their bullshit blogs and stirring up hate their wouldnt be drama, if its not me, they are blogging roxy, isha, just think bout it any drama they are there in the middle! When they are not having a hissy fit msp is a happy place

      Delete
    2. Yes, but could you think of how much better MSP would be without all of this drama? Without people blogging about others? It would be a miracle, but I think I'm asking too much... It's never gonna stop, but I wish it could stop... Nah, who am I kidding, that day will never come. I just want everybody to just leave the past behind and forget all this chaos. It would make a dream come true :D

      Delete
    3. Well can't blame me for blogs as mines new, maybe if Candi the lying sick cow didn't go making that blog knowing it was total bullshit and that girl was a liar and attention seeker i wouldnt have ever made one! but i defo wasnt going to sit back and do nothing while she was flinging that kind of shit about me and Star

      Delete
    4. But that's exactly the point I'm trying to make... I we just forgot all of the bad times and were friends again, no blog posts about you, no blog posts about Candi & Holly... And no blog posts about the hero leaders. I'm definitely never gonna get this, but I want a change, I want MSP to be the nice, friendly place that it was last year and before that. But now WW3 might start because of you & all of the team leaders bickering

      Delete
  12. I'm just about done. For now at least. I havent stopped crying over loosing someone who was such a great online friend to me & you just carry on opening your big gob and chucking out lies at everyone. Listen, chuck out rumours and lies about mw but not my best friends cause carry on like you are and I will use my blog for defence . Adios :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rofl xD the way you only reply to the angelings comments and not to ur fans.. I think ur lik secretly obsessed with us angelings or something.. Why else would you obsessively 'fangirl' over our walls and make these blog postings of us.. You really do make me laugh.. In a sarcastic way.. Why don't you do yourself a favour and stop spreading these lies :) your as fake as a barbie it's just unbelievable 'looolz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ali,I said sorry to u for all i did but u felt like shouting at me?? Im still sorry.U were my idol and i looked upto u long ago,We used to go to the mall together when u were with adept (Goldy at the time) And when Adept lost his acc goldNkid,I was upset and was there for u? And ik that im a horrid person,But i always say sorry after awhile because i want to be everyones friend.But i dont understand why u didnt forgive me ;( I said u were beautiful and i was sorry. - Carla a m

    ReplyDelete